Shankers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shankers United

Shankers United [SU] CoD4 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW RECRUITS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket

NEW RECRUITS Empty
PostSubject: NEW RECRUITS   NEW RECRUITS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:50 am

OK HERES THE WORD

We had bob test out some potential people that may soon become members, so up for trial we have:

Donut
Hollowtip
Di3_CptLuke
F22_Raptor

We also have 1 new member, which is Elitekiller, welcome to the clan man.

Note:Raptor doesnt have xfire which may be a problem but Cr4ze you decide. And thats it for the daily recruit rap up.

-Rocket (the Jumper) lol!
Back to top Go down
cR4zE

cR4zE

NEW RECRUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS   NEW RECRUITS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:21 pm

ok so heres what i did. i put elitekiller as a peon, and as a full member. I wasnt sure what u meant by the people on trial, did you mean that they are the ones who i should put as recruits or they are people that have just mentjioned joining and havent tried to yet... i put all those people as recruits except elitekiller. i think that pretty much anyone who can meet the requirements and seems like a good person who wants to join should be able to be a recruit, but not a full member as a peon. the person who can shank bob will go to peon, not recruit. more people will want to join this way because they dont have to wait in peon after they shank bob to be a full member.
ALSO BOB IF THEY SHANK YOU, MAKE SURE THEY REGISTER ON THIS SITE!! ALL MEMBERS MUST BE REGISTERED elitekiller is registered, so hes fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shankersunited
F22_Raptor

NEW RECRUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS   NEW RECRUITS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:55 pm

I'm definitely interested in joining : Laughing
Back to top Go down
[SU]Bobtheballer

Location : Ill give you a hint. It involves my knife and your neck.

NEW RECRUITS Empty
PostSubject: Comments on new shankers   NEW RECRUITS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:06 pm

Awright, Elite was the only person to actually shank me, and he should have the clan tag ([SU]) on now. For evevryone else, you MUST shank me before even considering putting the tag on, and for all of you, you MUST BE CAREFULL when in the ssws server, I dont want to get booted for "Recruiting". Also, you MUST have xfire, or else you will never even be a recruit.

If you have any questions, send me a message w/ xfire, mine is Bobtheballer

-the BEST Shankmaster
Back to top Go down
cR4zE

cR4zE

NEW RECRUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS   NEW RECRUITS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:42 am

k bob i put a guy named Brian as a recruit, he shanked me once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shankersunited
Sponsored content

NEW RECRUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS   NEW RECRUITS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RECRUITS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shankers United :: Info Site Link-
Jump to: