Shankers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shankers United

Shankers United [SU] CoD4 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new hacker on teh block

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket

A new hacker on teh block Empty
PostSubject: A new hacker on teh block   A new hacker on teh block Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:50 pm

Ok, so i was in the swss server as usual, minding my own business shanking people, and all of a sudden the screen jsut started flashing, and all i could see was my guy dying and killcam, there was a hacker using a hack to eliminate framrates so that his video card could handle it, and it would make it so that when your guy spawned you died almost immediately. Shocked so in a summary, he killed people instantly everytime they spawned, and made several people lag out. The guy's name was Kevin, but it was written in all Alt characters such as ô or Å. Be careful out there, and get this guy SHANKED!

-Rocket
Back to top Go down
[SU]Bobtheballer

Location : Ill give you a hint. It involves my knife and your neck.

PostSubject: replying to "Kevin"   A new hacker on teh block Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:59 pm

If this guy is hacking so everyone dies, he gets banned. End of story, and u cant shank ppl when ur dead. Moral of story is to vote "Kevin" out.

-the BEST Shankmaster
Back to top Go down
cR4zE

cR4zE

PostSubject: Re: A new hacker on teh block   A new hacker on teh block Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:36 am

TELL AN SWSS GUY BOUT HIM! lol this guy must be such a freakin noob. has to cheat in a damn video game to have fun. no life. hacking ruins the game if any SU member has hacks u get banned from clan, no exceptions. where th ehell is mummy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shankersunited
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: A new hacker on teh block   A new hacker on teh block Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:35 am

well this guy made aimbot look like a loser, hole team instantly dies within 3 seconds
Back to top Go down
cR4zE

cR4zE

PostSubject: Re: A new hacker on teh block   A new hacker on teh block Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:39 am

dude thats crazy. he must have gotten to rank 55 in like 1 hour lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shankersunited
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: A new hacker on teh block   A new hacker on teh block Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:30 pm

nah man, he got voted out so quickly, it was a landslide vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new hacker on teh block   A new hacker on teh block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new hacker on teh block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shankers United :: Info Site Link-
Jump to: