Shankers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shankers United

Shankers United [SU] CoD4 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GSC Voice chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cR4zE

cR4zE

GSC Voice chat Empty
PostSubject: GSC Voice chat   GSC Voice chat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:17 am

Ok guys I found a voice chat program that lets you host a voice chat server for free with 200 slots. If you don't have a clue what im talking about, you might have heard or you might even have the programs called ventrilo or teamspeak. GSC is like those, but free! It is sort of like an upgraded xfire, because you can also folow players into servers and chat with IM's. It is mostly mean for voice chat though. I think it would be cool to be able to talk while playing so I got a GSC server, and its pretty easy. You have to create an account, by going to www.getgsc.com and then add cr4ze as a friend. DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN VOICE CHAT SERVER i have already done this, so all you have to do is add me to your friends, then we can talk and play. Not required for the clan but would be nice and more clan-like to use voice chat.

www.getgsc.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shankersunited

GSC Voice chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shankers United :: Info Site Link-
Jump to: