Shankers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shankers United

Shankers United [SU] CoD4 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Classes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Denpafire
Admin

My Classes Empty
PostSubject: My Classes   My Classes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:41 am

Assult=G36c with scope and Desert Eagle. Perk 1:Bandolier (extra carry ammo), Perk 2:Stopping Power (increased bullet power) and Perk 3:Steady Aim(Increased Hip Accurcy)

Sniper=R700 and Desert Eagle. Perk 1:Bandolier, Perk 2:UAV Jammer and Perk 3:Iron Lungs (Deaper breath for increased accurcy)

Stealth=M16 with Silencer and Desert Eagle. Perk 1:Bandolier, Perk 2:UAV Jammer and Perk 3: Dead Silence (allow you to sneak up on ppl)

Close Combat=Shotgun with Red Dot Sight and Desert Eagle. Perk 1:Bandolier, Perk 2: Juggernant (Increased health) and Perk 3: Martydom (drop a live grenade when you die for a nice surpirse)

Heavy Assult=RPC (or whatever it's called) with red dot sight and Desert Eagle. Perk 1: Bandolier, Perk 2: Sleight of Hand (faster reloading) and Perk 3: Deep Inpact (deeper bullet penetration)
Back to top Go down
https://shankersunited.forumotion.com
cR4zE

cR4zE

My Classes Empty
PostSubject: classes   My Classes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:49 am

hmm these r the classes i have right now...i switch them pretty much daily

GoLd ClAsS--Gold mini uzi, gold desert eagle. Bandolier,stopping power, martydrom :DDD

Assault Class-G36c with red dot sight, gold desert eagle. Bandolier, stopping power, deep impact.

Sniper Class- Barrett 50 cal, gold desert eagle. Bandolier, stopping power, iron lungs.

Shanking class- (any sniper, for camo) Gold desert eagle. Bandolier, juggernaut, (whatever perk makes u run longer)

Pimp class- MP5 silenced, gold desert eagle. Bandolier, stopping power, deep impact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shankersunited
F22_Raptor

My Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Classes   My Classes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:04 pm

My favorite is my Gunner class. M60E4 with red dot, Colt 1911A1. I use the extra health and sprint speed perks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Classes   My Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shankers United :: Your Classes-
Jump to: